Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Today Show with Joy Bauer - The Joy Fit Club Book ~Whooty Whoot!!


Last Thursday started out as  a normal day, but little did I know that it would be anything other than normal! 

 I was invited to go on the Today Show along with two other guests- Gregg McBride and Jamie Francisco to discuss  and celebrate Joy Bauer's latest book - The Joy Fit Club Cookbook, Diet Plan and Inspiration

Saaaay whaaatttt????   That's exactly what I said. 


There have been over 150 inspiring stories on The Today Show-Joy Fit Club in the past four years.  Club Members are people who have lost a hundred pounds or more by adopting a healthier approach to eating and exercising.  All without extreme dieting or surgery.  The book shares 30 inspiring stories of real people who didn't  have personal trainers or  fancy chefs. 


This is an exceptionally well written book that will inspire people- actually the nation to revamp our lifestyles and get off the couch, grocery shop and cook healthier meals. And to definitely hit the gym!!  I literally carried this book with me everywhere I went for three full days and showed it to everyone, I mean everyone until I finished reading it!!!!
The book is filled with stories about real people that kept working at trying to lose their
weight until they "got their it"!  Mind blowing success stories. The impressive
recipes and meal plans are a terrific bonus. This is a book has an unforgettable
wow factor and I will be giving copies of it to my friends for Mother's Day.
Johannah Sakimura, MS Editorial Director, Health and Nutrition

Hodaaaaa!!!!!!!




Joy Bauer Ventures
I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful group of people and to be included in the book and thrilled to have been on the show.  Joy and Johannah make an excellent team.  They were both charming and down to earth and made us feel right at home.  Thank you so much Joy, Johannah and The Today Show for everything.

It was an awesome and fast paced two days but I did manage to fit in a 5 mile run thru Central Park and shop......yowsssaaaay, yowssssaaayyy!!  All in all it was a wonderfully magical adventure!!

2 comments: