Monday, November 26, 2012

Seattle Marathon 2012

I ran my 9th Seatlle Marathon in a row yesterday and the weather was spectacular- cold and foggy with no rain!!  The sun started shining about mid day.....yaaahhhhoooo~


It's putting one foot in front of the other, going forward and completing the task at hand. It's about personal responsibility and staying in the game of life. And it's about meeting wonderful, enthusiatic people and hearing their stories and making new friends.
As runners, we may choose to run alone, but we're never really alone. God is always with us and somewhere there is a runner just like ...you-giving it all she's got to make it to the finish line.
I run 26.2 because there was a time when the hardest thing for me to do was to believe in myself. With running I am moving under my own power and a marathon requires requires me to give it all I've got and to hold on because there's a fnish line right around the corner. It also keeps me humble and completely thankful for the life I have.  And errruummm, pretty grateful for food and beer ;P at the end.
SuperTroops, don't procrastinate......set goals....and go for what is yours in the universe~

No comments:

Post a Comment